The University of Sheffield wins the ENGINUITY award for its training center
The University of Sheffield’s AMRC has been the Centre of excellence for engineering and manufacturing apprenticeships for many years
The research university is known for its award winning AMRC Training Centre facility for it’s engineering department. They have won the ’Enginuity’ award for AMRC Training Centre in the year 2019. Let’s have a look at some points you should know about this award that will definitely strengthen your decision to study at The University of Sheffield.
- The centre of excellence for engineering and manufacturing apprenticeships recognition by the industry leaders at the Enginuity Skills Awards makes this university the right choice for engineering graduate and postgraduate courses. The honor has been given by an employer-led organisation dedicated to improving the skills and productivity of people in the engineering and manufacturing sectors.
- The AMRC Training Centre, where state-of-the-art facilities sit on the site of the former Orgreave coking plant in Rotherham, won the Training Partner of the Year category at the national ceremony, beating off tough competition from Skillnet and JTL in the UK.
- The award to the AMRC Training Centre highlighted the excellent facilities available to apprentices and accomplished trainers’ innovative approach to the delivery of advanced manufacturing apprenticeships, with a curriculum designed with key employers in mind.
- The University is ranked no.1 in the North UK for graduate employment
- The University has consistently ranked amongst the worlds Top 100 Universities for the past 15 years
Check out Aerospace Engineering with an year in the Industry from The University of Sheffield , this course is 4 year graduate level course and includes practical learning at the state-of-the-art engineering department at Sheffield