Connect with us
Link copied to clipboard
About Sheffield Hallam University
- Sheffield Hallam University is found to be one of the most diversified universities in the UK. It comprises a community of more than 30,000 students, 4,000 staff, and more than 200,000 alumni from all across the globe.
- The University is ranked as the 11th largest University in the UK, with more than 4,000 international students.
- In 2020, the University was awarded The Times and Sunday Times University of the Year award for providing excellent teaching quality to the students. (Source: The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020)
- Sheffield Hallam received a five-star rating in the QS Stars international rating system, with top marks for teaching, employability, facilities, innovation, and inclusiveness (Source – QS Stars International Ranking System)
- At the Guardian University awards 2020, Sheffield Hallam University won the Student Experience Award.
- The University was a runner-up in Enterprise and Employability Award.
- Sheffield Hallam University was placed 59th out of 121 providers in The Guardian University Guide 2022. (Source: The Guardian University Guide 2022)
- Sheffield Hallam was ranked 65th out of 131 by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020. (Source: The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020)
- Sheffield Hallam received the First-Class award and was ranked 15th out of 151 universities in the People and Planet University League 2015, which evaluated universities on their environmental credentials.
- Sheffield Hallam is in the top 50 for graduate prospects in the 2022 Complete University Guide. (Source: The Complete University Guide 2022)
- In 2020, the University was awarded The Times and Sunday Times University of the Year Award for teaching quality. (Source: The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 edition)
- As one of the UK's most progressive universities, their teaching, research, and partnerships are characterized by focusing on real-world impact alongside addressing the health, economic and social challenges faced in today's generation.
- Their vision is to be the world's leading university, with a mission of transforming lives.
- Their courses have work experience opportunities embedded in each year. They work with top employers, like BBC, Sony, NHS, and deliver thousands of placements and real-world projects.
- The University is at the heart of the Sheffield City Region in the United Kingdom and is woven into the fabric and culture of Sheffield and the surrounding area.
- Sheffield Hallam's leadership in the civic agenda and place-based higher education policy made them the first national leader of the Civic University Network in 2020.
Click here to explore all the courses offered by Sheffield Hallam University: https://www.shu.ac.uk/courses
Last updated on June 3, 2021