Connect with us
Link copied to clipboard
About University Of Liverpool
- 96.9% of their UK undergraduates are in employment or further studies after six months of graduation.(Source: DLHE 2016/17)
- They have been awarded for the Best Students Union at the NUS Awards-2016.
- Liverpool is one of the most cost-effective cities in the UK.
- It's also the best city for young graduates to live for the students. (Source:Sunday Times, August 2019)
- Liverpool is the home to famous football clubs Liverpool Football Club and Everton Football Club.
- Liverpool's alumni include the CEOs of top global companies, including The Coca-Cola Company, Motorola, Tesco, ARM Holdings, and GlobalFoundries.
- 10 Nobel prize winners are the university's alumni and past faculties.
- Liverpool University is associated with 9 Nobel Laureates.
- Notable Indian Alumni include Professor Har Gobind Khorana, the renowned scientist who completed his Ph.D. here and received a Nobel Prize.
- Apart from being part of the Business School, the University of Liverpool is also ranked 20th in the QS World University Rankings (2020).
- It also holds triple accreditation from Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, Association of MBAs, and EFMD Quality Improvement System.
- Liverpool is a founding member of Russell Group of universities and N8 Group for research cooperation. They have more than 2,700 research collaborations worldwide.
Last updated on October 19, 2020