Connect with us
Link copied to clipboard
About Queen Mary University of London
- Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is the 1st UK University to receive the Gold Watermark from the National Co-ordinating Centre for Public Engagement.
- Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is ranked 12th in the UK and 110th globally by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- The University has been ranked 9th in the UK among multi-faculty universities and 5th in the UK for the percentage of research outputs.
- It has been ranked 35th in The Complete University Guide - University Rankings 2021 and 68th in The Guardian University Guide 2021.
- Queen Mary University of London has been ranked 20th in the UK and 114th globally in the QS World University Rankings 2022
- The University has been ranked under Top 10 universities for law by the Guardian University Guide 2022.
- There are 9 Nobel Prize Winners among its former staff and students from different departments.
- Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is ranked under the list of top ten UK universities for quality of research.(Source: Complete University Guide)
- With staff and students representing over 160 nationalities, Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is one of the world's most diversified educational institutes. Almost two-thirds of its postgraduates come from outside the UK.
- At QMUL, you will study at one of the top economics schools in the country, in one of the world's financial capitals.
- Queen Mary is one of the leading research-intensive universities in the UK, where students are taught by skilled and experienced professionals who have comprehensive knowledge about the specific program.
- Overall, the detailed course curriculum and friendly environment makes QMUL Mary unique and exclusive from other universities for post graduation.
No result found!!
Last updated on June 2, 2021